Zoe is a short film by Mira Rumpel and me. It was the first of three MultiMediaProjects that are part of the „MultiMediaArt – Film“ Bachelor program at the University of Applied Sciences in Salzburg. The short film is about a confused girl who is writing into her diary and asking herself who she wants to be, who she actually is and who society tells her to be. We tried to approach her thoughts about identity through an abstract and associative visual style.
We had three shooting days and a very small but motivated team. I used a Canon 5D and a DJI Phantom 3 Pro for the filming.
- Featuring: Florence Werger
- Idea / Directing: Mira Rumpel
- Cinematography: Valentina Strobl
- Lighting, Make-up Artist: Johanna Gschwandtl
- Lighting, Set Runner: Ivan Bachmann
- Set Runner: Markus Taschner
- Editing: Valentina Strobl, Mira Rumpel
- Music: Manuel Elto